Monday, October 10, 2011

Oh puzzles!


I'm not a huge fan of bold primary colors.....maybe that's why I was never a huge fan of the Autism Awarness ribbons etc. I'm a much bigger fan of pastels, maybe a splash of glitter, animal print anyone?

When I was pregnant with Frankie, my number one request was no primary colors, soft greens and browns please, yuck to bold reds and blues. I've said it before and I will say it again, God has a funny way of teaching me a lesson. Anything I have put down, made fun of, looked down at said would never happen to someone as awesome as me in the past........has happened......I've learned, it's not all that bad though. This morning I said if I go get an estheticians licence I will never di brazilian waxes......I will now be condemned to waxing women's crotches for life......sorry, back to topic!

So I'm finally understanding this puzzle concept. I have been frustrated lately because the Diflucan did not live up to my expectation. For a week Frankie's poop got better and then this last week it's bad again. Here I am wondering what the heck is going on!! So I sit here this morning feeling defeated, I realize this whole gluten thing must be a factor. So through some reading, it seems that Celiacs suffer from yeast infections.....so I can only think that if I keep feeding him gluten the yeast will stay. Then I realize I had been giving him the Diflucan with yogurt, a probiotic, and now I give it to him with apple sauce. So then I wonder if it's the absence of the good bacteria that is making his stomach screwy.

I feel like a detective, like I'm trying to solve some mystery and I keep taking 3 steps forward and 2 steps back. So, yes, now I see the puzzle. I feel like my son is a 10,000 piece puzzle. Honestly though, I picture Frankie as one of those beautiful landscape puzzles.....with natural soft colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment