Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Not Goodbye, Just See ya Later

Today started the farwells to the 5 women that have been giving my son therapy since March.  Out of the five, I get to keep one.  If you have services like we do, you will understand how these people become a part of your life, a part of your childs life.  Ive heard a quote saying that a childs therapist is their first friend.......and Frankie has Five wonderful friends. 

They have brought my son out of his shell, from the non verbal jumping bean to a adorable little boy who has his moments but can look you in the eye and say " I love you"  Thank you for all you have done and all you have taught him, that he will carry on for the rest of his life.   Thank you for being someone to talk to when I feel isolated in my home.  Thank you for loving my son.  So while we say goodbye for now, I will have to keep in touch.  Thats the person I am, I cant say goodbye forever.  Thank God for email, picture text messages and facebook....it makes this whole transition easier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment