Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving


Just want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving this year.  This will be our first diagnosed Thanksgiving which will make things a little easier.  I hate to make ASD an excuse, but it helps to explain Frankie's behavior.  It also keeps relatives from giving me Parenting books for Christmas.....yes that happened.  

I am Thankful for my family, my friends for the things I have no matter how small.  I am thankful for simple conveniences and grand gestures.  I am thankful for those who understand and accept us and for the patience of those around me.  I am thankful to all of Frankie's teachers, therapists and Doctors who have brought him so far in such a short time.   I am also thankful for those in the Autism and Special Needs community that I have become quick friends with here and in life.  Nothing has made this whole diagnoses easier then having others to talk to.  Having people that are going through the same things I am and sharing our stories.  

So Thank you all and may you be blessed with a Happy and Healthy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment