Friday, July 22, 2011

Just Kids



It's Done, school is picked.....Just Kids is the one!.....I'm happy and nervous at the same time.   We went back to see the school one more time, this time with Kids in class and not on the playground.   I felt better this time, I felt like this would be a good place for the boy.

It was so cute, they had an underwater theme going on this time.  A door to one classroom had jelly fish tentacles at the door.  LP looked comfortable.  I'm sure he will transition better then I will.  I guess I am nervous because he actually will not be in an Autism program, just a regular special ed class....whatever that really means.  If there are any kids in these classes that are on the spectrum, they are on the higher end like my buddy here.

Just got the paper work in the mail too, oh I'm so nervous!  The idea of school supplies.....when I pictured my kids growing up, I didn't plan on school will at least five.  In the packet was even the list of events and topics they learn through the year.....so cute.  I'm so proud of my little guy and the progress he has made.  To think how far he has come in such a short time.  I feel like I am sending him to college.  *Sigh*......my baby is becoming a kid

No comments:

Post a Comment