Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Families are Forever



Check the top right.....see the blinky?  Families are Forever.   I have a good Family, all of them from Florida to Montauk, a bunch of good people......Granted my favorites are here in this apartment with me.

For you in my life, you might not feel like you do much, but even just asking how LP is doing is supporting us, listening to our battles and victories that is support, saying Hi on facebook is support, understanding when I'm being a bitch for no reason is support, helping us financially is support, babysitting is support, letting me scream for no reason (goes with bitchy mood) is support, playing with my kids is support, inviting my husband over for wine and cigars is support, saying Im a good mom is support, inviting me over even if you know I will say no is support, telling me I'm still young and beautiful is support........all these little things and more mean a lot to me.

Thank you to our enormous family.....The S's, The Ks, the other S's and the H's......you guys are the best <3

No comments:

Post a Comment