Tuesday, July 26, 2011

On a positive note

my son is running around "where Plex" and here I am trying to figure out what a plex is, thinking it must be something important that I can't understand, is it a food? Does he have poop?  That is till i realized he was looking actually saying what he meant, he was looking for Plex from yo gabba gabba.

Today my little man has so far peed in the toilet twice and he didn't even cry about flushing!  He also used a full sentence!  Kim his teacher was looking at his fish with him and said "what is the fish doing?"  LP said "swimming" then she said "what color is your fish?" and LP said "he is blue, he is swimming!"  He is doing a great job today.  I think I'm going to go for a walk in a little, fresh air would be nice :)

2 comments:

  1. That's fantastic! I still can't get my kids to do anything in the potty - ever!! Such a struggle; good job mom! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well honestly the only reason he is peeing is because i take him to the bathroom every 30 minutes haha. odds are he will eventually go hahaha

    ReplyDelete