Saturday, July 16, 2011

The Placebo Effect

So, I didn't think it was possible but I think it is.  I gave my son Fish oil and vit.C for 2 days and the placebo effect has effected me!  I'm pretty sure your kid doesn't over night start saying 4 word sentences and having his first pee on the toilet because of fish oil.  "call daddy on phone" he says....ummmmm OK!   My husband didn't believe he said that, but he did.  Then I put him on the toilet this morning, and finally the kid peed!  He looked shocked, like he didn't know what happened or why in Gods name i was jumping around and shoving candy in his mouth at 8am.  Please picture a mother jumping and shoving m&m's into the mouth of a 3 year old with no pants on....its comical and confusing, I completely understand why he was confused. 


Like I said, I think its all in my head.  Aside from my daughter rubbing sunblock in her eyes, today has been a good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment