Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Thank you Steve Jobs AGAIN!

I can not tell you how much I appreciate the people at Apple.  Like I said before, the invention of the Ipad has changed my life, as well as the lives of countless families dealing with Autism. 

Two years ago, my husband and I bought a Macbook Pro with some of our wedding money.  You would wonder why we would spend so much on a lap top, the simple answer is we are both great at wrecking PCs.  I have wrecked 2 computers with Malware, spyware, virus etc and my husband has wrecked one.  The idea that we could have a computer that would not be ruined by virus' converted us to Apple, regardless of cost.

When we bought that computer we also purchased the warrenty.  A month into having it, the Macbook was dropped on the floor (not by us).  Knowing it was a $700 repair we have just lived with it.  Today I had an 11:15m appointment to get the Macbook looked at because it wasnt charging......and we waited an hour past that :(. 


So the guy appologises and lets me know that its the charger and that they would replace that for me for free.  Then he proceeds to tell me that I look like I have my hands full with two kids and that he wants to fix my screen and other external damage, as well as upgrade my software for free since I have never used my warranty.  WHAT?  What company does that?  Basically he is giving me a new computer.  Either he psychically knew it was the bys birthday or I looked that stressed....I hope it was the first option.

So yes, Apple is great.  I love them.  If i had any money, i would buy something from them just because

No comments:

Post a Comment