Friday, July 15, 2011

Supplements, here we go!



For a month now, I've wanted to start my son on supplements.  Well, due to our limited finances that wasn't happening.  Prayers being answered, I got a few dollars and could finally drive my butt to the health supply store by my house.......I was overwhelmed to say the least.

When you walk into Total Health, all you see is aisles and aisles and some more aisles of vitamins.  I didn't even know there were that many vitamins and supplements in the world.  Its a warehouse of vitamins.  I walk in and see toothpaste....I could use some of that I think.  A nice older woman saw me staring, clutching my daughter and my toothpaste and knew I was lost.

This angel of a woman listened to my story and walked me down an aisle.....aaaahhhhh Omega 3's!  Then she walked me over to Vit. C.  She said for now, start out with those and see how things go.  So here i was holding $60 worth of products and she just looks at me, with my worried confused look.  It was like she read my soul and knew I had only $80 in my pocket and still had to go to other stores.  The angel woman says, "hun, I'm going to give you 30% off, your new here and I think you deserve it".

There are still good people in this world.  Beautiful, wonderful, good people.  Thank you for today Lord, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment